Installing the Parler App on Android Devices Outside the Google Play Store (Sideloading)
The Parler app for Android is available for devices running Android OS 5 or later.
Apps distributed outside the Google Play Store are flagged as coming from “unknown sources.” This doesn’t mean they’re dangerous; they’re simply not monitored or financially tied to Google. So long as you obtain apps through trusted sources, sideloading is a safe alternative to get the apps you love.
The Parler app for Android is available for sideloading. Parler can only support the one downloaded from this specific page.
Please select your Android version below.
Follow the instructions below to download Parler for Android
- Tap the 'Download Parler for Android' button below to down the file to your device. If prompted, agree to download the file.
- View the browser's download folder - typically by tapping the stacked dashes or dots in the top-right corner.
- Tap the 'parler-release.apk' file
- If prompted that the browser needs special access, tap 'Settings'
- Toggle the browser's special access option to 'ON'
- Tap 'Install'
- Tap 'Open' to launch the Parler app